The Solid Brotherhood
If it's time for a change, read on.
Does it feel like you are not able to be YOU in your own life? Like someone else is driving the bus or you don’t really control the direction in your life?
Maybe your eyes have been opened and you are beginning to see the true state of affairs; you’re stuck, you’re in a sexless marriage or one that’s just falling apart, or you don’t have much meaning in life.
You might have just read a book like No More Mr. Nice Guy and found you are neck deep in the Nice Guy Syndrome. Maybe you don’t even know who you are anymore or don’t even know what you want.
Whatever you’re doing Is. Just. Not. Working.
You are desperate for a recalibration of your life.
You lie awake at night, with analysis paralysis, trying to figure it all out, but you got nothing.
You’re angry and getting more pissed as each week goes by because things are not going the way you want, but you can’t even state what you want.
You fear that someone will see that you are just a poser trying to just get it right, but that ain’t happening.
You want to be confident in yourself, energized and motivated, and most of all to be thriving in your life. But since you’re looking to everyone else to make it work, life kinda sucks.
You’re reading this right now since you want to save your marriage or find a way to make it work. But you have a hunch nothing will be saved until you reclaim your own soul (which is entirely true.)
You have probably tried tons of stuff to make it work; books and podcasts, conferences, Bible studies, addiction groups, even therapy; but you’re still stuck in the same rut.
You want to be a good man, a good husband, a good father, you desire to be a strong influential presence with them, but it just beyond your grasp.
If any of this is true for you, consider engaging in the Solid Man Process.
The Solid Man Process won’t resolve all your internal conflicts or external problems, but it will Build a Framework within YOU that can handle anything that comes your way and give you the Capacity to Create the life that YOU want. YOU will be in YOUR own life and be the captain of your ship guiding it where YOU want it to go!
You can do this through individual work, that’s fine I provide that, just email me and we can set something up. However, the best way to do this is to be part of a brotherhood, to walk on this journey with other men.
The value of doing life with other men is that it will give you the courage to face the unknown and embrace the challenge of becoming the man you know you were created to be. It's the same value attached by men throughout the ages who forged the bonds of brotherhood in hardship, battle, conquest, and victory.
You might have those men already or you could build your own band of brothers and work through the Solid Man Process, that would be awesome. But if you don’t have these guys around you, take a look at joining the SOLID BROTHERHOOD.
The Solid Brotherhood is an online community of men committed to building strong men of integrity with strong internal framework that will stand strong in all of what life brings.
The Solid Brotherhood is Community, Growth and Support. We do this through ongoing interaction, active education, and personal challenge from other men. We will be there for you, but you are responsible for your path, growth and pace. That’s how a Solid Man rolls, he makes things happen. It’s time to break the chain of isolation, passivity and silence.
The Solid Brotherhood provides the opportunity to build lifelong relationships with other men who are on a similar journey of building personal strength and healthy relationships.
When you dive in and do the work, you won't be disappointed!
Here's a personal invite from Ken;
And an invite from one of the men;
Solid Man Brotherhood Membership provides the following resources for your journey:
- You’ll belong to a Brotherhood of Men focused on building the same high quality and adventurous life that you want.
- You’ll engage in the Solid Man Process; a strong and intentional step-by-step path of personal growth designed by Ken to build your Solid Internal Frame, so you can be the man you were designed to be and build the life you want.
- You’ll have Support, Challenge, and Fun. You’ll create a new life of internally focused masculinity, that is not boring.
- You’ll have access to Community Discussions; The ongoing private conversations will develop relationships with other men and give you the support you need when you need it.
- You’ll be in our Groups; Right now we have support groups for Sexual Integrity, Divorce Recovery, Building your Career, Relationships, Dating, Physical Well-being, Fatherhood, Monthly Challenges and Faith Conversations.
- You’ll have access to the Wisdom Cache; This is a huge and growing resource of materials and media to accelerate your growth:
- Members-only exclusive access to podcasts and recordings.
- PDF worksheets and documents to read for your journey.
- Book Reviews so you don't have to guess about which books are worth reading.
- Online Courses and guidance to help chart your own growth –
- Access to all the lessons of the Solid Man Process either for reading or listening.
- Access to other learning tools only available to members of the Brotherhood.
- You can join the Weekly Calls; We review the concepts, we ask the hard questions, we challenge and get to know the other men.
- You’ll have Email Access to Ken Curry, LMFT for questions and strategizing on your journey.
- You can join Local Quarterly Meetups for men in and around Denver provide face to face time with other men.
- You’ll get significantly Reduced Rates; for individual sessions with Ken (either 1 hour or ½ hour sessions), and 25% off on all Solid Man events. This is so worth the full subscription, just the weekly call alone is a $55 value (the going weekly rate of my regular groups). Multiply that by 52 weeks a year and just that is worth $2800.